Dear Francis

Greetings from Lazada Philippines!

Thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store. We appreciate the time you took in contacting us regarding your concern.

This is regarding your concern under order number 3293152242. Please refer to our conversation below.

Chat transcript:
Visitor: Trackin no. of my order zeus speaker 3293152242?
angel - s: Thank you for contacting​ Lazada Philipp​ines liv​e chat! My name is Angel. How may I help you today?​​ ​​​​​
Visitor: Tracking no. of my order zeus speaker 3293152242?
angel - s: I understand how important it is for you to know the status of your order. To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes.
angel - s: Thank you for waiting. I have reviewed the details of your order and found out that the item is now being forwarded by our merchant going to the courier to facilitate the delivery. You may expect to received your order on or before March 15, 2018.
Visitor: tracking no.??
angel - s: Here is the tracking number A126228007 of your order.
Visitor: tracking site also
angel - s: I do apologize, we don't have Lex tracking tool. Yet we assure that you will receive a SMS notification once your order is out for delivery and our rider will communicate with you via call or SMS upon arrival at your address.
You may also track your order through our online order tracking tool which can be found on the website or can easily be accessed through this link http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/. You just need to input the order number as well as the registered e-mail address upon placing the order.


Sincerely,
Angel l Customer Service Representative l Lazada PH

ref:_00D7Fxllz._5007FFDqAR:ref